Sunday, June 29, 2008

I may faint!

After almost ten years of not going anywhere we are now going on our second trip in 2 months. We are on the road as I am writing this. Hopefully I will have internet somewhere to post it. The last real trip we took before my brothers wedding was to the same place we are going now and we had Dear One’s mom with us. It’s been a little hard for him, I’m sure, the memories of having her with us. It was a miserable trip but one that we would give anything to relive now. We only had 2 kids then, Audrey would have been around 3 and Jo was just a baby. I was pregnant with Drew and didn’t know it, thus the reason for it being a miserable trip. I was sick and uncomfortable the whole time. Then before we knew it we had 4 small kids and not much money so going anywhere besides to the store to buy milk and diapers was out of the question. So to have the freedom and money to go now is a blessing. We will probably be home before most of you read this, Dear One doesn’t stay anywhere for long but still the kids will have been able to see a new place and have a few new experiences. Traveling with kids is never pleasant, no matter their age and I’m quite sure teenagers are the worst!!


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment