Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last day of Ball Season

Last day of ball season today, unless they do tournaments (blah, blah, blah). It was a long day (one game at 4, another at 6) but it was also great to be out of the house with the kids. It was gloomy but it didn’t rain on us while we were there and that was much better than the unbearable sun beating down on us. So want to hear the cutest little thing? My son can talk of nothing but his ©cutie pie little girlfriend© and I have it on authority that she feels the same way. So they are both at the ball field today and neither one of them will speak to each other. I love young kids in love it’s just so cute. They did finally talk to each other, it just took some prodding. I love that my kids are growing up and no longer need constant attention. I can remember what it was like to go to these things when they were all small and just starting to play. Oh now that was misery glorious. I don’t understand parents who want to keep their kids small, I’m excited to see mine grow up and to see what kind of adults they become.

71 days till school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment