Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Abandon

I know I have been unforgivably absent lately but I promise to do better. It's just been rough around here the last few weeks and sometimes other things take priority. I'm trying hard to shape up, I guarantee it!!

How my brother's Thank You card for his wedding gift started:

Mike, Melanie, Audrey, Joseph......
Screwit, my hands tired.


It's a sad commentary when you have so many kids that people can't even write a Thank You to everyone. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

We are half way through ball season and my kids have started their own little countdown of how many games and practices are left. I swear I don't know where they get this crazy stuff from. They love to play but all of the running is hard and it takes it's toll.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for popping by & giving me some bloggy love on my big SITS day! ; )

    Going to go look around your blog a bit!

    ReplyDelete