Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's the deal?

Don't faint! I actually got some work done this morning. I cleaned out the refrigerator, I mean completely. finished. top to bottom. even the freezer side. It needed it badly and I'm going to the store this evening and it is pretty much empty so it was time. I cleaned out the fridge and have my clothes almost caught up and got a few other things done and I have realized something. I have wrongly been blaming the boys for the fact that I can't get anything done. While they can be aggravating, running in and out and making messes, it appears that my daughter is the actual culprit. She left on a trip this morning(more on that later) and spent the night with my mom last night (the church is 45 minutes away and they were leaving at 6am and I'm not dragging my butt, let along the boys out of bed that early) so she wasn't here this morning at all and I actually got stuff done. I'm not sure what that is all about, I am thinking it over, I know there must be a reason but it is alluding me. She somehow feeds my laziness. I'm thinking that maybe it is guilt, after all even after 3 tries I could not provide her with a sister to hang with. It's not like she wants to go out and climb the mountains with the boys so maybe I feel the need to entertain her. I just don't know, it will come to me eventually. Maybe I can get alot of stuff done the next 3 days!!

66 days till school starts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment