Monday, June 2, 2008

This weeks Pop Quizzes were:

I love writing and I love blogging but I do not like these weekly pop quiz blogs, they just don’t feel right to me. Someone gave me the idea and it sounded great but I haven’t found a way to make them interesting. I just want to write, I don’t want to feel forced to write. I enjoy the Random Abandon blogs, I work on them all through the week just jotting down things that are on my mind. Honestly I am still new to all of this and it is going to take some experimenting to find a style that I am comfortable with. Any input is always welcomed. Just bear with me and hopefully it will get better. I’m not sure I could have made a list for this week anyway. Taking the first trip with our kids in many many years brought about many many questions. The most prominent one was definitely being: What the heck was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment