Thursday, August 14, 2008

101 progress

I know that it seems I am not getting anything done but really I am. So much of it is coming down to planning, so that is what I have been doing. A lot of the things really needed to wait till the kids were in school also.

Of course I've already posted that I tried to accomplish #4-Donate blood and was unsuccessful. I am trying to convince someone that I can do #9-Build a platform bed but I may have to result to buying one. I tried to start #21 but I discovered I need a new bread machine. We have the plans and money for #25-New Porch but with all of the destruction going on around here it's hard to get anything hauled in or delivered.I've left 220/1001 comments for #73. And then here are some more detailed plans;

#11:Fix/organize all closets

I have my plans for the boys closet but again I do not want to try to do the work with them here. I am going to take everything out of their closet. Rods, shelves -I mean everything and start from fresh. Going to fix up the inside walls, which they have made a mess out of and then fix the closet up. Instead of one long rod across I'm going to put in a rod on each side. On one side I'm going to put 2 rods and just one shelf and shoe storage at the bottom, then on the other side I'm going to put 1 rod and a few shelves. I may put a shelf up high going all the way across but I haven't decided for sure on that. Then it will be on to the next closet.

#15-Patch and paint all walls

I have gotten a start on this but again it has proven to be a little hard to do with a bunch of wild boys running around. I have one wall almost done. This is going to be a tedious process, I will have to explain exactly what I'm doing in a later post.

#18: Organize all Files-Set up System

I know one of the more boring things on the list but I have been working hard on it nevertheless. I have my system completely set up and a very detailed list of what I need to get. Now I just have to go on a shopping trip and do all of the work. I'm waiting till the kids go back to school to do this. Going through and sorting all of the stuff out and organizing it would not be an easy task with them all here. I will post soon on this one being completed-I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete