Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Abandon

15 days till school starts!! Alot of the school shopping is done. I'm getting so excited. Time for me and Audrey to go do our beauty day!! Gotta finish the school shopping and get everything set.


Hubby-"My feet smell like roses."
Matt(6 yr. old)-"Dead roses."

Joseph got a pellet gun for his birthday. He was trying to figure it out himself but couldn't. He was explaining to Hubby how hard he had tried to figure it out and said "I read the whole entire book, the part that's English. I couldn't read the rest."

Man my kids are funny!!
I love this part of Rodney Atkins song. It describes so well how a person who tends to hold everything in manages to do it. Not that I would know.

Invisibly shaken and quietly breakin'
Desperately takin' one breath at a time
Beneath this composure I know it's over

-Rodney Atkins lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment