Monday, September 8, 2008

Alzheimer's Walk in Priscillia's memory

As most of you know, Mike's family lost their mother to Alzheimer's in April of this year. On September 20th there will be a memorial walk at the Crossroads Mall that will benefit Alzheimer's research. I have created a team, in Priscillia's memory, for that walk. It is short notice because we ourselves just found out about it but we would appreciate any support that can be given. I will post a link to the site below and if you want to come and join the team and walk with us that would be great. If you want to give a donation to the cause in Priscillia's name that would be great too. You can do that through the site . If all you have to give is words of encouragement and prayers that too will be greatly appreciated. To Mike's family I personally want to say that this is a burden that was on my heart as soon as I heard about it, I think it is a small way that we can give back something for a wonderful woman who was taken long before any of us were willing to let her go. I hope you all will join me in walking for her.
Alz. Walk Site-http://beckleyoakhillmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=259242&lis=1&kntae259242=A867C531781641A3A170BBA5FBB3C06F&team=3166797&tlteam=0

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment