Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Abandon

I had no idea how badly my mouth could hurt. I now understand why people decide to just pull all of their teeth and get fake ones. Much more of this and you can Sign. Me. Up.

My birthday was this week and there is only one thing I can think to sum it up - Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.

Honestly I'm having a little trouble writing. The pain in my mouth tends to block out everything else. Sorry I've been so distant and uncaring lately, I just can't handle thinking while in pain. I know I'm a whiner but I'm so ready for this to be over.

image signature




1 comment:

  1. I feel for you! ugh. I had some major issues with my teeth (= PAIN). Luckily, I was able to have those teeth pulled and have braces put on...Problem solved! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete