Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blogathon with the SITSa's

I have mentioned this site before and I love them. It is a great way to find new bloggers and to have your minute to shine. I have discovered some of the greatest blogs through them and there is always support to be found there too. So today they are having a Blogathon to get the word out to more people. So go check them out and join in the fun today.
Getting to know other people is also a great way to get ideas for your own blog and to see how other people relate to what you may be writing. Here are a few of the blogs that I have found through SITS and love to read.

18 comments:

  1. Fun idea for today, isn't it? Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love reading your blog! I found you on SITS, what a great place. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a very Happy Blogathon Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I found you on SITS blog - this blog-a-thon is so cool I am finding all sorts of neat blogs like yours! Just showing some love :) - Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your lists... I need to heck in here more often - and maybe be a little more honest with my last 10 pounds... 30 down...
    happy blogathon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm new to SITs and having a ball with this blog-a-thon!!

    Off to check out your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! I'm rather obsessed with anything brown and/or lavender, so that only makes sense.

    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking your blog today to SITS, because it means I get to come by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy SITS blog-a-thon day. I like your layout, that's my favorite colors. Today was fun meeting so many new bloggy people. I like your list on your sidebar, I might need to make one of those, as I start my "new" single life. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs from Georgia, Amy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog. Purple and brown looking great on your blog :)

    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for supporting the SITStahood!

    I had so much fun yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. I've never been there before. I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete