Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is Pumpkin Pie Impossible?

In my family it is. I don't know where this got its start, I should really ask my Mom. I absolutely love it, I do believe it is my favorite part of this time of year. It is Impossible Pumpkin Pie. This has to be the best stuff in the world and to make it even better it is very easy to make. Why Impossible? There's no crust yet the edges of the pie firm up enough to hold it all together.
Impossible Pumpkin Pie
1 1/2 c. Pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2. tsp. Salt
1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 c. Self-rising Flour
1 c. Sugar
2 Tbs. Butter
1 can cream



Grease bottom and sides of 9x9 pan with butter. Beat 2 minutes in blender. Pour into pan and sprinkle nutmeg on top. Bake in greased pan for 45 minutes at 350. (I did double the recipe this year and made it in a 9x13 pan. It looks good, hopefully it still tastes good too.)

Mama’s Losin’ It

4 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy!

    Blessed So and So

    www.aeverydayblessedsoandso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 1am and a should be asleep but that picture just made me want a (just after) midnight snack. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique pie recipe! I am going to have to try this! Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a godsend. I love pumpkin pie, but not enough to eat the crust. I will definitely be trying this! Checking in from Mama Kat's!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete