Friday, April 18, 2014

Mapped Out

I'm 4 months in and just a few days away from signing up for classes and I'm still not positive about what I want to do. I have that figured out though. I aced my placement tests so no dummy classes (shew) and my plan is to actually get 2 Associates Degrees in 2 years. Hopefully by the time I finish that I will know what direction I want to go in.  I've been so excited, waiting to sign up for the classes, that I can't hardly stand it. It is so hard to wait to get the rest of your life started. There are so many things that I want to do and learn that some days I wonder if I'm taking on more than I can handle. I have my schedule for the next year completely mapped out and on paper it looks doable. Unfortunately paper doesn't always correlate to the real world so all I can do is jump in feet first and hope that I can swim. For right now though I'm planning on enjoying the next month of only one job and no classes.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to you although I was in college for five years prior to deciding to have my daughter. I start classes again in June as well as a first time mom and devoted to a miner as well. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hoping for the best. I recently just stated my blog and hoping to get in tough with people in relation to myself. Good luck

    ReplyDelete