Saturday, April 21, 2007

MRI's, Kittens and Bears! Oh My!!

Have a few different things to mention so where to start….. Audrey made it through her MRI with flying colors. They did have to redo the last set because her knee started twitching but that was no big deal. She did really well, way better than I thought she would considering how nervous she was. Now we just have to wait to hear the results from the surgeon next week. I've quit worrying about it and left it all up to God. What will be, will be.
On to other things….Apparently we had a bear last night, the first sighting of the season. He tried his best to get inside the Blazer, not sure why though because it has been setting there for months in need of being fixed (now that's a whole other story). The picture is not great; if you actually see it you can see where he pushed his nose up against the glass.



A short update on the kittens too. They are getting so big and are all over the place. Most of them are using the litter box already and a few are starting to try to eat. It's going to be hard to get rid of any of them let along all of them. Mike says though (and anyone who knows us well will know what a big deal this is) that HE is getting ME a dog. I am by heart a dog person, I love them and would love to have one now that all the kids will be in school but……. I CANNOT house train a dog. I have tried so many times and it never works for me. My guess would be that it is my laziness but I'm hoping that if he gets the dog for me that I will try a little harder. We'll see I guess, if he even gets it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment