Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just day to day things.

I haven't been on much lately but it has been very hectic around here. Of course when isn't it but it has been worse the last few weeks. First I had bronchitis a few weeks ago and am still coughing and very tired. Mike's dad has been very sick and gave us all a real scare. So I have been a little lazy about keeping up with things. So I will do a little update. First, Audrey's Knee; She is currently "resting" it which is driving her and me insane because she loves to be outside and doing things. Keeping her off her bike has been the real struggle. We are halfway through the 6 wk. rest and her knee is really looking a lot better. I can tell a huge difference. Hopefully it is helping on the inside too. The lesion was smaller than an eraser so it looks hopeful. Second, Kittens; I am down to 3 and I guess we are keeping one. So I still have 2 to get rid of. They are just the cutest things and I hope everyone that gets them enjoys them. Third, Dog and Other Animals(haha); I am hoping to get my puppy any day now. Now let's just pray that I can get it trained. I am considering trying the new doggy litter that they have. Plus we now have 3 more turtles (Thanks Carolyn) and the boys absolutely love them. Now we just need a bigger tank for them. Hard to believe a few months ago we were down to only 1 pet(the 1 turtle we already had) and now even once I get rid of the 2 kittens we aren't keeping we will have 7!!! I love animals, no matter how much I try to deny it on the days they drive me insane. So I think thats about it. Nothing out of the ordinary for us I don't guess. I am having a little problem with something that happened when Mike's dad got sick but I am trying to take my time and handle it in the best way possible. I wish the Dickens men would stick up for themselves but I think they may need a woman to do it for them(or 3 or 4 women - haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment