Friday, April 11, 2008

My heart is entirely broken

My heart is entirely broken. I had no idea that I would miss her this much. I keep thinking of those last few days. I can still feel her hand in mine. She was such a strong woman, in so many ways. She was so loving but fearsome with her protection of her boys. Her love for her husband surpassed anything that I have ever seen; she was undeniably passionate about that man. She was a worrier but a very reasonable person who knew what had to be done. No one is perfect and there were times when I didn't agree with her but she still did what she could for me when I needed it and I did the same for her. There are so many things that I don't understand at this point and time but my respect for her is helping me push all of that aside for the time being. I just want this time to be about her and nothing else. She deserved it and even if others aren't willing to give her that, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment