Friday, May 9, 2008

I am Illiterate.....

It’s true. I am completely illiterate. More often than not when I try to figure something out, given a little time, I can master it. This HTML stuff is really kicking my butt though. I can not seem to figure out exactly how it all works. I will though, if it kills me.
On that note, I have been considering going back to school for a while and I think I finally know what I’m going to do. I’m going to set my sights on a bachelor degree for now but I definitely want the focus to be on writing and learning more about computers. I haven’t found the perfect program yet but I know things will work out in the way that they are meant to. I’m doing a lot of research on it now and looking at all of my options. I know that in order to get any kind of degree I will have to take classes other than those pertaining to writing and computers but that is okay. That is definitely where my main focus will be though. I’m not sure that I will ever want to work and hopefully I will never need to work but I do want to be prepared and to feel like I am putting some effort into this life that I’m living. I don’t want to become just an empty shell once my kids are grown and gone. I want to be a living, breathing, learning person that people actually feel is worthy of taking up the space around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment