Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Abandon

Random- without an identifiable pattern, plan, system, or connection
Abandon-complete lack of inhibition or self-restraint


Matt – “No mom you won’t be old until your 40.”
Me- “So I have about 10 good years left?”
Matt – “Maybe, We’ll see.”


Baseball Season began
Opening day(Saturday)was beautiful, sunny with a nice breeze. Tuesday it was so cold the games were cancelled. It’s the start of a wonderful season. More details to come, I’m sure.


They had the first monthly Dickens’ dinner on Saturday but we didn’t make it. We were otherwise disposed but I hear it went pretty well. Except for the expected things from the expected people.

On a final note, my Dear One just told me that he didn’t tell me that he was out of medicine because he was afraid I would attack him like a mad dog. As you can guess I’ve had a rough week. More details on that later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment