Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to say "Happy Father's Day" to the two wonderful fathers in my life.

First to my Dad, He is the best. He is a great man and I love him. We are not "affectionate" people but I know from the bottom of my heart that he loves me too. He would without doubt be there for me anytime that I needed him (and has been in the past) but he is not a Dad that constantly gives his opinion. In fact sometimes even when you ask for it he is leery of giving it because he knows that we must work these things out for ourselves. I just want to say that I love you Dad and you are the greatest.

To my Dear One, You are the greatest husband I could have asked for and the best Father I could ever have imagined for my kids. You have changed diapers and cleaned up messes. You play with our kids and attend every event that they have. You take the time to be with them and that is more important than anything. They love you and that is the best thing anyone can say about a Father. You Rock!!

1 comment: