Saturday, June 14, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
CW-186.2
LW-186
GW-160

I believe I am officially in a stall. I did really good this week as far as eating but I'm still not getting my exercise in. I can't seem to get a routine worked out with the kids home. I'm not one of those woman that can make their selves get up at 5 in the morning when I don't have to. I keep thinking I'll do it in the evenings but by the time I get there (with all of the kids home) I am exhausted. I don't have little kids though, so I could walk anytime I wanted. I'm just going to have to find a time that works for me. I need to walk after I get up and eat just like I was before, it just wouldn't be as early in the day. One problem with that though. I'm very self-conscious and if I do it then Dear One will generally be home from work and laying there staring at me and I find that hard to deal with. I know that sounds silly to most of you but in my mind it makes sense. Of course it would probably be good self-esteem exercise too. I will have to try it this week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by when I was featured on SITS. I'm just now getting caught up on visiting everyone who stopped by.

    It is so hard to stay motivated to exercise. I'm really starting to focus on staying healthy for my kids. We've had a few people around us with major health problems at young ages lately. It's definitely changed the way I think about staying healthy.

    ReplyDelete