Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random Abandon

Given my obsession with Myspace and now blogging I never thought I would say I didn’t want comments but after just two days of my kids being off from school I have said it. They, for some reason, feel the need to comment on every statement that is made so we have a new rule – No Comments! This doesn’t apply to me – Obviously!!



Boy- n.: a noise with dirt on it.


Dickens Dinner #2 is over and done and we actually made it to this one. All went well but everyone wasn’t there so we shall see what the future holds.


“I can’t believe yall got to play with Play-Doh all day. That’s so not fair.”
Ok not a weird quote for a family with a bunch of little boys except….
It came from my 13 yr. old talking on her cell phone to one of her friends from school.
Got to love the last week of school!


Now I shall leave you with a short thought: Remember someone always has it worse than you!


77 days till school starts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment