Saturday, June 7, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
CW-186
LW-185.2
GW-160

Ok. Ok. I know. Honestly I can't seem to get past this point. I bounce down and back up but I just can't get below 185. I thought I was going to do it this week but the cards were stacked against me. I gained -no lie- 5 lbs. while we were in Tennessee. I lost all of it and on Thursday I actually saw 184 on the scale but it was short lived. Along came TOM and out the door that went. I will break through this week though. I promise you. Sometimes it is so easy to do this and sometimes it seems impossible. I'm trying so hard to make our lives healthy but it is not an easy task in this world. I know that it can't all happen overnight and that there are many facets to it but I want to feel like I am passing something good onto my kids for their future. That's why (as you know if you've been reading) I wanted to do this a healthy and smart way and not just by taking some pills or starving myself. As my title states though, I can't be perfect and healthy all the time. Each day brings a new struggle and new choices to be made and many times the weight just creeps off but at least I'm no longer headed in the wrong direction.

3 comments:

  1. ok I so know where you are coming from. I have been stuck at 155 now for EVER I can't get past it and like you have said I seen 154 once and it was very short lived. It is a struggle each and every day to make the decisions that we need to make in order to get the weight off and little by little it works but it is when you dont see any imporvement it is hard to try and stay on that right track... I wish well for you in this weight loss adventure and you have done well already. Keep up the good work and love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the fight. It'll be worth it. I am with you though, it is not easy! But, look at how great you are doing! congrats!

    (Came over through SITS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I seriously plan on breaking this stall this week. It has got to go!! Once and for all.

    ReplyDelete