Friday, June 6, 2008

The joysof summertime and boys

At some point last weekend Jo hurt his foot, at exactly what point we cannot pinpoint, that is the loveliness of young boys. My guess is that he did it jumping into the pool at the hotel, he says he did it at the baseball game Monday night but I distinctly remember him limping on the trip home Sunday. In either case he is done with baseball for this season and let me see you try to keep a 10 yr. old boy sitting still. We took him to the doc and got an x-ray which they promptly said they were afraid to read and sent it on to a higher up radiologist. All came back clear though and apparently he just has a stone bruise. Still means no running for awhile and not going barefoot for a long while but that's better than a chipped heel. Oh the joys of summertime and boys, I have a feeling its going to be a long summer. Let the countdown begin and No I'm not joking!
79 days till school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment