Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Toy Alert

Windows Live Writer rocks! I know you thought I was talking about something for the kids but Nope sorry. If you have read much of anything that I have written you probably know that I love gadgets, games and new software to try. Recently I found a new toy to play with and I am loving it. You can completely edit your blog posts with it and just hit publish. I came across it when we were going on vacation and I wasn't sure I would have any Internet service. You can write your post and then publish it when you get to a place where you have service or when you get back home. So far I haven't found anything I don't like about it but I am still learning all of the little things.  I'm just not good at storing things in my brain that I want to write and remembering them for later, I need to get them down now. I also like to write something and then think about it for awhile sometimes and it drives me crazy to have all of those drafts on my blogger list (Yes, I know no one else can see them, it just irritates me). This will be great for going on trips and that kind of stuff because I can write while we are there and just hit publish later. I am in blogging heaven and I just wanted to share it with my fellow bloggers.


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment