Thursday, July 17, 2008

How to entertain 3 boys.

The destruction crew moved in today(more on that at a later time) and although I really wish they would go away I quickly found a huge perk. My day was very peaceful. The boys were mesmerized. I did have to spend a good part of my day sitting outside because I was afraid they would get too close, even though I had in very great detail laid out their boundaries. At least my Wifi works on the porch and in the yard and as I have mentioned in my lovely new swing (I am so going to have to take a picture of me on that thing).

009

013

See how entertained they were. It was such a peaceful day. They did this all day, literally.


image signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the 3 of them lined up to watch the equipment!!! That is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I wish that some big equipment could come my way to entertain my son for a while. Of course he would probably ask for a ride.

    Visiting by way of SITS. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete