Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Come home Calli!

We had a really bad storm a week ago today. When we saw that it was coming I went outside to put some stuff up and the cats followed me out. When we went to go back in we couldn't find Calli. We looked everywhere we could quickly; under the house, building and porch, behind the house, just everywhere we could think of and didn't find her. Our power went out within just a few minutes and was out till the next morning. I assumed she had been scared and hid somewhere and that when I went out the next morning she would be there but she wasn't and we still haven't seen her. It bothers me that I can't figure out what happen to her. We have looked everywhere, figuring we would find her dead somewhere but no. I have started wondering if maybe somebody got ahold of her but that is unlikely because of where we live - she would have to have wondered pretty far. I'm still kind of hoping that she will come home but I know that's not really going to happen. So, I now say Farewell Calli!


Sox misses her too!

1 comment:

  1. Putting the countdown was a process for me, as well. I was so confused, but I finally figured it out. First you go to the homepage: http://www.triplux.com/dayzero/default.asp?view=gettingstarted and scroll down to where you see the html code. You need to copy/paste this code into a new page element entitled "HTML/Java Script," which can be found by clicking Customize at the top right-hand side of your blog and then clicking "Add a Page Element." The only thing you need to change in this formula is the end date of your project (1001 days from today's date). So, for example, you would change this line: "BigDay = new Date ("whatever day it is 1001 days from now")" and that's it. Luckily, they give you just above this HTML code a link to where you can calculate this end date without having to count it out yourself. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if you have any further questions. And congrats on your blog, it looks very well put together.

    ReplyDelete