Friday, July 4, 2008

The Perfect Evening

We're having a family gathering here tomorrow so Dear One worked in the yard all day and I worked in the house all day so we took the evening to relax. We set in our new swing (that I love) for a long time and just relaxed while the kids played a little badmiton and ball and just goofed off. Then we went over to his dad's where they let off some great fireworks (Thanks Leslie and DJ) and Jo got to spend the evening with his girlfriend. Now pretty much everyone is happy (better mark that down). This is the kind of evening that I love. The perfect evening. I don't need the big things just a little peace and some time with the family.

As a bonus even though the new swing (which I love or did I mention that) is quite a ways from the house my WiFi actually works there, talk about Perfect. I may never work again.

image signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you love days like this? Sounds a lot like mine did. Except for the exceptional swing that still gets wifi. Honey, I would blog from dawn till dusk out there.

    Love your sweet blog and wanted to say "Thanks" for stopping by mine the other day on my special SITS day. Hope you'll come back soon.

    Melissa at Stretch Marks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great glad you guys enjoyed the fire works.... we will have to do it again...

    love ya guys

    lesley

    ReplyDelete