Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Reason behind #48

In my list of 101 things in 1001 days, hidden almost in the middle is a little thing that I continue to run from. #48 calls for me to get a body scan for skin cancer. My dad has had it, my sister has had it and we are a family that is very fair skinned. We have all been burnt, over and over and over again. I keep saying that I need to go to a dermatologist and get checked and have a full body scan but it never seems to happen. I'm thinking, today at least, that this needs to happen sooner rather than later. I noticed that a spot on my arm was really sore yesterday and when I started looking at it I realized it was a mole that looks really bad. It's a little better and I'm thinking I may have just scratched it or something but it scared me. I'm calling to make an appointment for right after the kids go back to school (no sense in trying to do something like that with them all hanging around).


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment