Friday, August 1, 2008

How to Torture your Mother.

I haven't posted for a few days but I really do have a good reason. Have you tried school shopping for 4 children? It is not an easy task and we still aren't finished. I took 2 of them Monday, one yesterday and then we all went today and shopped for the fourth kid plus a few things for the other ones. This is one of the things that I hate about my kids getting older, they actually have opinions and want to pick things out for themselves. How bad does that suck? Trust me, it sucks big!! How dare they have their own tastes!!! That is just rude. So as you see I have been quite busy. Busy being tortured.


image signature

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. My eight year old is very picky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it horrible. Even my 6 yr. old gave me a hard time.

    ReplyDelete