Friday, August 1, 2008

One day, One choice, One pound at a time

SW-218
LW-188.2
CW-191(New WiiFit weight, I weigh the same on my scale 188.3)
GW-160

I exercised this week. More than I have in a long time. I feel better but it didn't help much with the weight. I'm being patient and biding my time till the kids go back to school.
On a different note - We got a WiiFit this week. I'm adjusting my CW to match what it now says. It is a little more than the scale was weighing me at but that's alright. I'm just going to start from there for next week. I must say, so far, I love the WiiFit. No, it's not that great on the cardiovasular side but I think it is going to be great for toning and strengthening. I've always wanted to learn some Yoga and it seems to be really good on that front. (I'll let you know what I think of it after I've used it a little more.)It is a little depressing though. It labeled me as obese and keeps telling me how unbalanced, unflexible and unfit I am. I think shutting it up will give me good motivation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment