Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We Wii

I've wanted a Wii for awhile and finally decided to get one. Finding one was not so easy, I couldn't believe they were still that hard get. I finally located one and begged them to hold it long enough for me to get there to get it. I knew we would enjoy it, probably love it but I had no idea how much. I didn't know what all this thing could do, I thought it was just a new way to play games. If I had known, ohhhhh. I am a gadget geek after all. I love the fact that you can download the games from the older systems and play them. It has all of the ports for the GameCube built in. It even has an Internet channel available for getting on the Internet. Now there are so many things that I want to get for it though. I'm dying to try the WiiFit and I so want a racing game that uses the wheels. Did I mention I'm a gadget geek? Cause I so am!!


image signature

1 comment:

  1. omg i am so jealous. so so jealous. We got a XBOX 360 for Christmas, and i don't like any of the games. (all fighting and war and stuff...) So i've been dropping little Wii hints whenever i get the chance. Can you download Super Mario Brothers 3?
    Best. Game. Ever.

    ReplyDelete