Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're back!!

Actually we got back around 4 this morning. So as you can imagine today was not very productive. We had a great time. We went to Cleveland to see Mike's uncle and do a little sight seeing. I was amazed, we actually stayed a full 2 days! We spent the first day at the zoo and had a wonderful time thanks to our cousin and her boyfriend guides. We got a little wet and had to quit before we saw the entire zoo (I'm convinced that isn't possible in one day anyway) but the kids had a great time and got to see a lot of the zoo. They have some really cool things there. The boys rode a camel and got to touch stingrays, we saw plenty of cool animals (I loved the kangaroos) and the boys learned interesting facts to drive me insane with. Then the next day we went to Lake Eerie and it was awesome. God made us some very beautiful things indeed. It was so nice to just spend time with each other and with family. Hopefully after I get a good nights sleep I will be back to normal tomorrow.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment