Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random Abandon

8 days until school starts! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!(I'm dancing in my mind, can you tell?)

The Olympics are great!! Does it get any better than Michael Phelps? We have, of course, watched a lot of the volleyball and they are great. I've watched a little of the diving but I keep missing it, hopefully I will get to see the finals.

One of Nintendo's developers has been told that he is not allowed to speak about his "hobbies" in public or to the press. Can you imagine? I understand that his ideas are golden but can they really tell him that he's not allowed to talk about what he likes to anyone. To me that just seems ludicrous. (See the story here.)

Dr. Meredith Grey: Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on
its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy
answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain
can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits
way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through,
because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.

image signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love your 'place' here, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!! Glad you liked the visit! Come by anytime!

    ReplyDelete