Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Abandon

Nothing left to countdown. My first week of freedom was .... well ..... busy. It was nice though to have even just a few minutes to myself each day. I think it is hard for people to understand how exhausting it is to never have a second to just breath and collect your thoughts.



When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

We may end up with a woman in the presidential office after all. What do you guys think of Sarah Palin? I'm still a little unsure of this pick.

My thoughts and prayers are with you New Orleans. Gustav looks tough and mean but you have proved before that you can overcome.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment