Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 things I believe in....

I believe in......
1. God.
2. The Bible.
3. Creationism.
4. every one's right to choose.
5. doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.
6.Myself.
7.learning. For the rest of your life.
8.being healthy not necessarily skinny.
9.writing to soothe my mind.
10.there being a difference between being in love with someone and loving someone.


image signature

Mama's losing it gave us some great prompts this week and I have already completed 2 of them. I'm still working on #3 and am not sure if I will ever even post it. We'll see how it goes. Go check out some of the other Links on this one too. They are always great.



8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your beliefs.. We share some of the very same beliefs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also believe in the difference between loving someone and being IN love with someone. Great list =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 10 things you believe in post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post- I'm with you ... everyone should be able to choose ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your faith is very clear in this list, but you never come across as the judging type. :) A beautiful list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list. Especially #8. You had a great mix of very true and very funny ones there!

    ReplyDelete