Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Worst Week Ever

I know I haven't posted much the last few days and may not post much for the next few days. Below is my explanation.

I have had many bad days in my life, who hasn't? I have had many bad experiences, many heartbreaks and many aggravations. I must say though that this has been the worst week I can ever remember having. It started, as you probably know already, with Joe having Chicken Pox. Then Audrey hurt her shoulder. We are pretty sure she tore her rotator cuff but she pushed herself through the game on Thursday and they won (there was one good point). She has been in a lot of pain but it seems to be healing up now. Then on Friday morning at 2 am I woke up to a mouth full of tooth. My mouth had been hurting and I knew it wasn't a toothache so I just assumed it was pressure from my sinuses. Apparently I had been grinding my teeth really badly again, I use to have a horrible time with that years ago. So I was in immediate pain and was up crying the rest of the night. Not only was my dentist not open on Friday but apparently around here NO dentist is open on Friday. My god-send of a doctor gave me some pain medicine and started me on antibiotics for it. The pain meds didn't work though, they just wouldn't break through the pain. This morning Hubby took me to the emergency room where they quickly gave me a shot for the pain and told me to keep taking the medicine she gave me and that once the pain was under control those pills should work. All is good right now and I'm riding high, hopefully that will keep it under control until Monday. As if all of that wasn't enough when we got home from the emergency room we had been robbed. I am so furious and aggravated. Why do people have to be so lazy that the only way to survive is to steal from others? The worst part, to me anyway I'm sure hubby wouldn't agree, is that they stole our fire safe. I'm sure they thought they would get money out of it and I hate to disappoint them but the only thing in there was paperwork. The documentation for our jewelry, the kids birth certificates; that type of thing. It's obvious what they were after and that the safe and few other things they took just came as a bonus. They took hubby's ginseng that he had dug for goodness sakes!! It is everywhere around here - go dig some yourself!!! I am just so ticked off and no longer feel safe in my own home. This week really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment