Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a Day

Today has been a wonderful day. I was the Featured Blogger on SITS and I got my new camera, I was given an award by a fellow blogger and I got my new camera, I had a pretty easy day and did I mention I got my new camera. But seriously, I loved all of the attention I got from all of my SITSa's. Everyone was so nice and the comments were wonderful. I can't wait to get to fiddle around with the new camera some more. So far I love it. It really has been a great day though. I promise I am trying to get back to each and every one of you that left me comments, if I miss you, I'm sorry.

Update 10-23-08: I just wanted to give you guys a little info. about the traffic through my site. On a normal day I have about 10 visitors, some days only 1 or 2. Yesterday I had 572 and that is just amazing. I do have a little bone to pick with you guys though. Only 534 of you were first time visitors, that means that almost 40 of you have been out there lurking and not leaving comments. Everyone loves comments, so come on ladies and make my day, every day.

image signature

19 comments:

  1. Happy SITS day! Congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your SITS day! I love your 101 in 1001 list. I might have to make my own up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your SITS day! It's nice to meet you =) I'm going to go have a look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, what your saying is you got your new camera... :) Congrats on being a featured SITSta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your SITS day and on the new camera. I need a camera, too. The only working one I have is on my phone and honestly I can not figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your day for SITS! What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy SITS Day!

    And a new camera too - how exciting!

    I'm checking in with you late, so have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! You totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your SITS day! Sorry I am soo late!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. forgot to mention, I LOVE your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie - I heard somewhere that you got a new camera - is that true? LOL, let us know what kind it is and lets see some images from the new camera soon! Ilike your blog colour too and so glad you had a great SITs day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your SITS day yesterday! I hope you enjoyed it! Congrats on the new camera too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all the traffic! That is awesome! I hear you about the "lurkers sans comments". We all love comments... so keep up the good work.
    Tell us more about your new camera! I am looking to purchase one in Nov and am open to any recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your SIST day. I am new to sist and I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool about the traffic on your site. I was one of the first time visitors and I'm back today because I really like your blog and your view of the world! Tell us about that new camara.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Melanie,
    I'm new to blogging, too, and know what you mean about comments. They are fun, and make you feel like you're not in an empty room, just talkin' away to yourself! Your blog looks great and I'm going to spend some time now just poking around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you enjoy your new camera =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm Late, I'm late!! I'm still trying to catch up from my SITS feature over a week ago. It gets crazy doesn't it!

    Don't break your new camera. My husband bought a Cannon XTI and I dropped it. Opps. Still works most of the time, but sometimes it makes a little weird fizz sound and doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete