Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My 10 worst pet peeves......

I'm taking Mama Kat's assignment again and I'm doing #4 - My 10 worst pet peeves.
They are in no particular order, just as they came to me.

1. Chargers for electronic devices. Couldn't they make a universal system? I have more than one drawer full of these things.
2. Alarm clocks on commercials. I hear this enough I don't need it in my commercials too.
3. People who think the world owes them something. Everyone has to work or should have to. A company doesn't owe you just because you show up everyday.
4. Drivers who won't turn right on Red. Why would you set there when it is perfectly acceptable for you to go? Just turn already.
5. Someone with a full cart of groceries in a 10 item or less isle. These lanes are there for a reason and it's not for you. Be considerate, Please.
6. E-mail forwards where they don't delete the previous info. so they get really long. I hate having to scroll for an hour to get to the message that ends up being junk anyway. Just delete the info. from the person before you.
7. My kids saying "Huh" or "What" before I can even finish the question. You definately can't hear the question/comment if your already questioning it before it is finished.
8. Politicians who don't take down their campaign signs. The election is over, do the responsible thing and pay someone to remove and get rid of your signs.
9. People who are always late. How hard is it to start a few minutes earlier and actually be somewhere on time?
10. All of you who visit my blog but don't leave comments. I just had to throw that in but really it is annoying.






9 comments:

  1. I'm commenting! I enjoy your blog even though I just recently discovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah peeves. There are lots of them, aren't there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. as if I wouldnt comment after the last annoyance~

    No really I like your blog, cant remember how I find you but glad I did!

    Um on the charger thing, I am with you but also I hate debit card machines at stores, I mean why cant the all be the same brand, I have to learn how to use each one, one swipes this way, one swipes another way. Or some you push yes, some you push enter. Why all so different! ONE company could have made them all!!!

    oh and on the politicians not taking down signs! I cant stand that either or holiday decorations! TAKE THEM DOWN, the holiday is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your list is great... I'm totally with you on #3. I get really sick of people who feel they are 'entitled' to everything in life. I'll be back to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same pet peeve about election signs and also about yard sale signs. If you put it up, take it down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list and of course I have to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to comment so I dont become a PEEVE myself....its funny because I seen so many others peeves & I agree with all of them....I'm a peeved off person I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being late. My sister is one of those people. It drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right there with you on #9. I once broke up with a guy because he was always late. I gave him 12 months and finally gave up. And I'm not talking 10 minutes. I'm talking 60-90 minutes. (saw your link via SITS!)

    Hope you're having a good week!

    - Margaret

    ReplyDelete