Thursday, November 13, 2008

Writing Workshop

These seem to be the only things I can manage to write lately. I have serious blogger block, any help would be appreciated. I'm doing MamaKat's writing assignments and hoping that something breaks loose for now. So here it goes......

First I combined Prompt #1 and #2:


I thought I saw you
But it was just a strange dream
Come back to me soon

Pretty good haiku if I do say so myself. And yes I counted, over and over again, on my fingers.

Now Prompt #4


How to get along with your enemies.
The Top 5 tricks.
1.Ignore
2.Ignore
3.Watch them try to figure out why you don't care.
4.Ignore
5.Ignore
After completing this process they should be so thoroughly confused that they are sucking up to you to try to figure you out. Then just repeat steps 1 through 5.

Now scoot on over and try this out yourself or just see
what all of the other wonderful bloggers have written.






8 comments:

  1. Very pretty blog!! and I loved the haiku. Repeating 1 through 5 ?? Cheater... ;)

    Your to-do list is mindboggling. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your steps 1-5! If I only had the patience to wait for them to figure out that I don't like them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That was a great haiku - and kudos to you for combining the two ideas. NICE! #3 is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha - ignoring works very well!!! Guaranteed to drive little brothers right up the wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Haiku and good advice! I didn't do the Haiku prompt, but everyone's that I've read, I've counted on my fingers too..to see if they did it right...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a sense of power and control when you are the one doing the ignoring, isn't there!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good haiku! (I count on my fingers too!)

    ReplyDelete