Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Many, MANY things

I'm trying, I promise. I have been doing my For Just One Weeks even though I haven't had time to post and I am, if I must say so myself, doing pretty good. One week I did 2 loads of laundry everyday, from start to finish and I had no trouble sticking to that. One week I drank 3 bottles of water everyday and I think I missed one day on that one. Last week I didn't even set one because we had 2 birthdays and I knew the weather would probably be bad and the kids would be home. This week I am sticking to a schedule for cleaning the house everyday. I wrote it up last week and am doing one room or area everyday besides the general cleaning, so far so good. As for the 30 days to a new Habit, as I figured it is a lot harder. Reading my Bible is not as hard and right now I am up to Day 18 (I did have to start over once) but walking is proving impossible although I am not giving up. 4 days in a row is as far as I have been able to get. I'm still hoping that I can get there eventually though.

Now on to other things. An update on my 101 in 1001: I am working on so many of the things I don't know where to start. Reading my Bible was one of them so again I am up to 18 days on that. I'm still working on the walls in the house. And hey I just realized I finished one - I have organized and sorted all of the books in the house (which actually means I got rid of most of them because the kids had outgrown them). I have a concert trip planned for me and Audrey in July with a few friends and I can't wait for that, it will be a first for both of us-how cool. Hey another one I have done - I got my eyebrow/facial wax - not sure if I'm going to do it again though. I love my eyebrows but have I mentioned that I have sensitive skin. And another one (Wow!) I got my new camera. I have crocheted one thing and am working on teaching myself to knit although I'm not quite getting it. I am doing good at learning to make jewelry (will have to post some pictures soon). I have all of the digital pictures on one computer and am working on going through them and organizing them. And of course we are always working on the finance ones. So see I am doing things, even though I'm not being consistent with reporting them. I promise to try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment