Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Change is hard

I didn't do excellent on my For Just One Week but I did decent. I missed 3 days of walking, I know horrible but 2 of them were because I fell on the ice here and really wasn't moving much. Even though I am late posting I did start my For Just One Week things for this week and am doing better this week. My goals for this week are to read my Bible everyday and to drink no more than 1 soda a day. The 30 days to a New Habit is going to be harder because I am taking this seriously and every time I miss a day I'm starting over. So although I walked Monday I didn't walk Tuesday so today it starts over. I know that eventually I will get to that 30 days straight and that by then hopefully I will have a new habit. Both of the goals from this week will become 30 day things too but then after that my For Just One Week goals are going to become a little more light-hearted. Not that I may not try to hang on to some of them and make them into habits but I don't want to overload my plate at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Sorry about the ice fall, that stuff hurts. You are so brave, taking on long term and short term goals at the same time. I'm working my way up to that, but still have a lot to learn. In so many of my goals I feel like an adult who is trying to learn to walk again. I'm trying to train myself to do what comes easy for so many others.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete