Monday, July 27, 2009

Back in Business

I'm finally back in business. Why was I out of business? That's simple - because my husband has a temper. He threw the phone and it bounced of the couch and onto my laptop and even though it was closed it cracked the screen. If you've ever seen an LCD screen that is cracked, you know that there is no hope for using it. It took me awhile to get over being mad and break down and get it fixed. I used the desktop for awhile but it made me mad every time I had to set there, so I quit setting there for any longer than it had to take to do what I needed. It is now fixed and up and running. I'm hoping to get back into this world. I have missed my release, I have lots of things I want to talk about. Plus I can't wait to get back to reading what is going on in all of your lives.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back I can't wait to read what you have to write!!

    ReplyDelete