Sunday, April 5, 2009

For Just One Week




A decent week, all in all. I walked every day during the week but couldn't manage it on the weekend. You can see how great I did on posting (laughing really loudly) but I did better than I had been doing.
For this week: Another exercise goal - I'm changing it up a little this time though. I'm going to set a goal of exercising at least 15 minutes everyday and for 30 minutes on at least 4 days.
For my second goal - I'm going to take the time to pray every morning after I put the first round of kids on the bus. I pray all of the time but the majority of it is done on the run. This week I'm going to take time out for it each morning before anything else.

1 comment:

  1. That is what I like about these goals, I rarely reach mine 100% but I still accomplish much more than I would have without them.

    I could use some structured morning prayer myself.

    ReplyDelete