Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm hoping being able to write and post even when I'm on the go will get me back to where I can post on here again. Our lives stay so busy that I just can't seem to find the time. I'm going to go through my 101 list today and do an update on it and then I'm going to get back to business. I'm getting to a point in my life, a point that I'm sure most stay at home mothers get to, where I'm questioning how much of myself is too much to give up. I'm feeling extremely lost and I need something for myself. Hopefully I can set aside the time for this and that will at least be a start.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you can find some " me" moments in there. I know how hard that can be.
    I enjoy your blog, so I am glad to see you back. :-)

    ReplyDelete