Monday, November 7, 2011

Hats Anyone?

Everyone loved the Hat that I made to go with the Daisy blanket  but I had never attempted to make an adult hat so I had something new to learn. I found a few patterns online and some guidelines to go by for sizes but I couldn't find anything that was exactly what I wanted it to be. So, I worked with it until it was what I wanted. I'm actually starting to like making my own patterns up. They aren't amazing or awe inspiring but they are what I want them to be and work better for the way I like to crochet. Once I got the basics of what I wanted down I started trying to give people what they wanted.




A light colored one with a big red flower.
I must say it looked absolutely fabulous on
it's owner.


And a Celtics hat. I really had a blast figuring this one out.
I can't wait to do more in the future. I absolutely love this Hat thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment