Monday, November 7, 2011

The solution for my Crazy Hair?

A: Headbands
 I made myself a cute little matching set of the fingerless gloves and a hat to wear when I walk in the mornings as it gets colder. One big problem, My crazy curly hair keeps a hat from staying on my head. So I started to buy me one of those fancy headbands that are made just for this (keeping your ears warm when your crazy enough to exercise in the cold). While I was looking at them I realized that I could make something like that if I wanted. As usual I started looking for patterns online and couldn't find exactly what I wanted so this one I created completely from scratch. It was immediately  taken by my beautiful daughter so I had to make her one. 


Then I made a few more for gifts for Senior night for the girls on her volleyball team.
Complete with fingerless gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment