Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Will you bring me some chips,please?


Mr. Perfect(ly Stubborn) wouldn't listen to my advice Saturday night so Sunday morning he couldn't even stand up straight because his back was hurting. He made it to church Sunday Morning but couldn't hold out through Sunday night. I was a little worried about him so I kept my phone in the pew with me rather than leaving it in my purse (something I don't normally do). As a result these were the texts I saw during the service.
   
     *Will you bring me some chips,please

     *Have I told you lately how much I love you

     *Need milk

     *Lee and Tiffany are coming on

     *High low

I would look at the screen thinking something was going to be wrong but no, not once. Just his craziness. Next time he will be suffering in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment