Monday, August 7, 2006

Family Ties.......

are the ties that bind. Why do people think that just because they are your family they can decide what should and shouldn't happen in your life? It's not up to our family to tell us who we can and can't be friends with and support. I don't mean my hubby and kids, they are directly affected by my friends and that I understand. I mean the rest of the family, his and mine. Just because you are not happy with someone doesn't mean I can't have a relationship with them. We've gone through this before, what will you do for me? They will be there for me when you won't. That's the truth!!! I don't have to take sides, you shouldn't try to make me. There is this comfortable in between. Yes, I have my opinion of who's right and who's wrong but thats not up to me. I just want to be there for my friend, thank you very much. So back off and quit making them feel like they are wrong for being friends with me. Friends, quit letting them have their way. You let us worry about what is right for us not everyone else. You mean more to me and would be there for me when most of them would be laughing behind my back. Family ties are the ties that bind, just be careful what they bind you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment