Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Pet Crazy

Today is one of those days that I have to wonder just how crazy one woman can become. I love my kids and would do anything to make them happy, sooo....... Jo got a turtle for his birthday. Guess who has done all the work so far. I have to admit, I like him. He's pretty cool but how many pets do we have now. Momma's got to learn to say NO when it comes to pets. We now have 2 dogs(1 out, 1 in), 2 cats(both out), a hamster and (if you count the feeder fish) 18 fish. How many of these do you think are strays or animals that someone else didn't want? Only 2 of them are not. The puppy who stays inside and now the turtle. What in the world is wrong with me???? I need a 12 step program for this. Yet already the kids are discussing what kind of pet Matt should get for his Bday in Dec. What's a mom suppose to do? After all it will be his 5th Bday, how can I say No to that?????

No comments:

Post a Comment