Sunday, October 15, 2006

My heart is broken

We had to walk away from our church. The church where I was raised. The church where we were married. The church that at one point meant everything to us. I don't understand why things happen like they do but I'm sure God has a new plan for us. How people can be so cruel and why others can be so oblivious to their cruelty is beyond my understanding. I hope this will bring some closure to this troubled part of our lives, finally. Hopefully she will now drop it all and just let us live in peace. That is what we want. Seperation from all of the trouble and drama, that is how this whole thing got started with us asking to just be left alone. So now we leave everything that we have known in order to get that peace. I hope this works, we know it is God's will so at some point it will all be okay.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment