Friday, February 29, 2008

Doctor's appointment

I went back this week to the doctor for my check up and she was quite impressed. I'm down 25 lbs. from the last time I was there. She couldn't believe how clear my breathing was considering how bad my pneumonia had been and my resting heart rate went from 105 to 72. Now that is just awesome. They did the blood work again to see how much it had changed but I haven't heard from them yet. I will let you know when I do.
I lost 2.8 pounds this week and saw a number that I know I haven't seen in awhile. I can get 30 minutes on the elliptical with out as much trouble now so next week I may start moving up the resistance. Going to the doctor really encouraged me. Especially the resting heart rate, my heart rate has always been extremely high so to hear that it is actually normal was just great. I have never really exercised or attempted to be in shape and I had no idea what I was missing. It feels so great, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment